Become a Champion
Your contribution will assist in the promotion of Medway’s positive messages to residents, visitors and regional, national and international businesses. The programme also brings businesses closer together to lead Medway’s future opportunities and help Medway’s businesses to grow and flourish; including your business.
Download our brochure to find out more…
Whatever the level of commitment you choose, there are many opportunities for you to become involved as a Medway Champion for example:
Senior level networking and collaboration
- Medway Champions are part of and have access to a powerful network of influencers and decision makers through regular meetings.
- Our speakers range from key players leading the area’s major developments to senior figures across the region and UK.
- Medway Champions are a highly regarded group in the area, they will hear news of developments first and often be the first names on key invitation lists.
Raising your organisation’s profile
Medway Champions have the opportunity to raise their profile through:
- Circulation of news stories via regular communication
- A place presence at key external business and investment events
- Hosting meetings
- Profiling on the Champion website
- Media opportunities both regionally and nationally
Access to marketing materials
To help support your organisation to ‘tell and sell’ the Medway story, we have produced a range of tools for you to use, with more to come, including:
- The Medway narrative which outlines our new story and thinking as to how the place will develop and promote itself
- An image bank of high-quality photography based on the new story
- A full design toolkit enabling use of the new communications style alongside your corporate materials
Champion generated content
There are simple ways you can get involved as a business, and share the story by showing your support through:
- Take key publications and Medway narrative messages to trade fairs/exhibitions that you are attending
- Share positive messages through your partners, employees and customers
- Follow us on twitter @wearemedway and invite your contacts to follow too. Don’t forget to tag us in your good news stories or email them to email@example.com
- Speak at events and feature in promotional place campaigns
- Use the Medway logo and display your Champions certificate
- When developing promotional material consider using the Medway place graphics or logos
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST